The Sky Way Apartments Bareilly
The scheme, which will come under the name of The Sky WalK Apartments at the old office of BDA, will have 84 flats. BDA vice-president Joginder Singh said that after the development of the Ramganga Nagar housing scheme, the Bareilly Development Authority has now made preparations to build apartments for the first time. First of all, the plan will be made on Nainital Road near Kudeshia Overbridge. Its map has been released. Along with this, registration for taking flats is starting from January 1, which will run till January 31.
After this the allotment of flats will be done through lottery. Two BHK plus study room will cost 54.99 lakhs and three BHK plus study room will cost 84.80 lakhs. This apartment will have ample facilities for the people. These flats will have boundary wall and parking facility will also be there. A club is also being prepared in this and there will also be a swimming pool. The apartments will have shops on the outside. These shops will be given free of cost to the Sky Walk Society. The society itself will maintain the apartment.
Points to Remember
- Applicant must be a citizen of India. In this regard, along with the application form, self-attested proof of residence, including residential certificate / Aadhar card / Ration card / Voter ID card / Driving license / Passport / Bank pass book / Gas connection / Electricity connection / Telephone bill / Bina receipt Any one will be valid, must be provided.
- The applicant or his family (Family means the applicant, his/her spouse and minor children) under the colonies developed by the Development Authority, Housing Development Council, Improvement Trust, any local body, co-operative society etc. in the development area of the agency in question. There should not be more than 01 plot/building.
- For permissible reservation as per Government Order No.-4982/9-A-1-99-79 Meeting/99 dated 17.12.99, the applicant will have to fill the quota code in the application form as per the following reservation table and the desired proof along with the application form- Letter to be attached. If the desired certificate is not attached, it will be considered under the general category, which will be the responsibility of the applicant and any subsequent objection/request in this regard will not be valid.
- In the event of three consecutive installments not being deposited in time, the Competent Officer / Vice President, Bareilly Development Authority will have the right to cancel the allotment. If the canceled flat is not allotted to anyone else, then after cancellation, on the request of the allottee, in the event of paying the full value of the flat at the rate prevailing for the time being, the allotment can be restored by adjusting the amount deposited by him without interest. Is. 6.20 At the time of registering the flat, the stamp duty shall cover the entire sale price, location charge, lienant/free hold and other charges.
- The allottee will have to pay the GST applicable from time to time, all municipal taxes and other taxes levied by the local body or the government under the rules and by-laws from time to time from the date of taking possession.
- The allottee will himself take electricity connection and water connection from the concerned department at his own cost.
- Prospectus can be obtained from HDFCI Bank Branch – Civil Lines, Bareilly from 01.01.2022 on payment of Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred Ninety only) (inclusive of GST).
- The brochure can also be downloaded and obtained from the website of Bareilly Development Authority . Value of Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred Ninety Only) (Inclusive of GST) in favor of Secretary, Bareilly Development Authority, Bareilly payable Demand Draft / Pay Order / Bankers Check attached with the application form at the time of applying for registration. Will have to do The application form will not be valid if the above Demand Draft / Pay Order / Banker’s Check is not attached.
- Completely fill the application form as per the instructions given in the prospectus. The draft / pay order of the registration amount will be payable in favor of Secretary, Bareilly Development Authority, Bareilly. The payment of the registration amount will be done at any bank branch – Civil Lines, Bareilly. Account No. IFSC Code – HDFC0000304. The format of the affidavit attached in the statement book is to be printed on a stamp of Rs. 10/- and attested by the Notary / Magistrate and attached to the application form with all the enclosures within the stipulated period. Submit in
- Loan Facility- Loan facility for flats of this scheme is available in all branches of HDFC
- The sale deed of the flat allotted by the Authority shall be registered as free hold. Free hold fee of 12 percent of the proportionate value of the plot as free hold fee will be payable before registration.
- The construction of the proposed flats is likely to be completed in about 03 years.
- After the completion of the construction and development of the flats, the possession of the allotted plot will be given only after signing the contract on the required stamp paper by depositing all the installments due till the date of possession of the value of the flat. All the expenses to be incurred for registering the contract and after paying the full price, all the expenses incurred in the registry etc.To be borne by the allottee himself. If the allottee does not take possession of the building within the period notified by the authority, as per rules, the watchman fee will be payable at the rate of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) per month.
- If an applicant wants to cancel his flat within 03 months after allotment and withdraw the amount, then after deducting 50 percent of the registration amount deposited by the allottee, the remaining amount will be returned to him without interest. If an applicant after allotment wants to cancel his flat before taking possession of the flat and withdraw the amount, then forfeiting all the registration and allotment money deposited by the allottee, the remaining amount will be returned to him without interest
- It will be mandatory for the applicant to mention his/her bank account number, IFSC code, name of the bank and branch in the registration form and enclose an self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.30/- along with the application form. Incomplete or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected without any notice
- At the time of obtaining possession by each allottee for the maintenance of the flat, 2% of the cost of the flat shall be deposited as corpus fund.The remaining amount in the said amount will be transferred to the society to be set up for the maintenance of the flats.
- The sale price for the first floor is Rs. 1,00,000.00 and the location charge on the second floor of Rs. 50,000.00 is included in the price of the flat.
- The allotment will be done through lottery. Rs.2,00,000.00 per car for the above covered parking and for open parking.An additional amount of Rs.50,000.00 will be payable.
- The maintenance of the premises is proposed to be done for 2 years from the date of possession of the first flat, after which the maintenance of the premises will be done by the Resident Welfare Society. It will be mandatory for every allottee to become a member of the society.
- Maintenance will be taken at the rate of Rs.1.00 per square feet per month, as per the requirement by the authority from time to time.Can be extended. This maintenance expenditure will be taken till the date of transfer to the society.
- SC and ST category applicants will have to deposit 50% of the registration amount but the total amount of the building No discount in price will be admissible. The remaining 50% of the registration amount will have to be deposited along with the allotment money. The allotment amount will have to be deposited within 30 days from the date of issue of allotment letter.
- The balance amount can be paid in lump sum or in installments. Fill code 01 for lump sum payment and code 02 for payment in installments. 6.15 For flats, remaining 85 percent amount will have to be paid in 12 quarterly installments of 03 years. The installments will be fixed by adding 8.2 percent annual interest. In case of non-payment of installments on time / defaulter, 02 percent additional penal interest will be payable i.e. at the rate of 10.2 percent annual interest